What’s missing from your diet?
In this week’s episode, I talk with Philipp Schulte, who has over 10 years of experience in life sciences and who is the co-founder and CEO of Baze.
Baze aims to bridge the gap between modern diets and good health by creating personalized plans for each of its users. They’ve found that 95% of their users have deficiencies when they start using Baze. Philipp shares how we can take our nutrition to the next level with individual plans based on scientific research and real data.
Together, we discuss:
• What are micro-nutrients, and why are they essential for maintaining good health?
• The science behind supplements and why they’re a great source of vitamins and minerals
• How having healthy fats in your diet will help your body feel the benefits from micronutrients
• The state of the nutrition industry and how Baze is making it more accessible
• How to make changes right away to your diet to combat your body’s deficiencies
Baze helps its users through lab tests conducted based on their own scientific research. They monitor customers’ blood levels to determine what deficiencies they have and prescribe the specific micro-nutrient dosages that are needed. Their innovative system makes this an easy,a convenient, and accessible process where everyone can understand what their body is missing and how to fix it.
If you want to learn more about Baze, click here.